Tuesday, September 29, 2015

How do I: Paint Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew Part 3 (Everything else)


The last part of my way of painting Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew.

Paints needed:

- Leadbelcher (GW)
- Warplock Bronze (GW)
- Iron Breaker (GW)
- Brass Scorpion (GW)

- Rakarth Flesh (GW)
- White Scare (GW)

- Mechanicus Standard Grey (GW)
- Administratum Grey (GW)




Metallic Parts


1) I did this part together for the Iron and Bronze. Basecoat the part wanted with Leadbelcher and Warplock Bronze


2) Make sure it's dry before you do the wash. I used Agrax Eartshade.


3) And the last step for metalic, the Highlights with Iron Breaker and Brass Scorpion. The bronze look particulary nice.


Teeth and Nails


4) For the teeth and nails I used Rakarth Flesh and a small highlight of White Scare.



Belts


5) For the belts I used Mechanicus Standard Grey with an hilgiht of Administratum Grey. I also did the tube in grey.



Now, you just need to paint the eyes the way you want, and make the base to match your army. A small picture of the end product.


I hope you enjoy painting this guy as much as I did. I am happy with the end result and it's time to pass to something else. Paint everything needed for my Mordikar list...

No comments:

Post a Comment