Wednesday, September 23, 2015

How do I: Paint Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew Part 1 (Skin, Pant and Wood)


My first painting tutorial, I hope it will be help full for someone. This is part 1 out of 3 of "How do I paint Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew".


Paints needed:

- Waaagh Flesh (GW)
- Warboss Green (GW)
- Nurgling Green (GW)

- Incubi Darkness (GW)
- Thunderhawk Blue (GW)

- Rhinox Hide (GW)
- Gorthor Brown (GW)
- Baneblade Brown (GW)




The Skin

1) Undercoat the model in black. After this I painted all the skin in Waaagh Flesh. This is the base coat for the skin.




2) I highlighted the skin with Warboss Green leaving only the base coat in the deep recesses.



3) I highlighted the skin edges with Nurgling Green. End the skin is done.


The Pant

4) The pant was really easy to do. I give it a nice coat of Incubi Darkness.


5) The pant was really easy to do. I give it a nice coat of Incubi Darkness. The end for the pant.



Wood

6) I only find one small part as wood on one of the guy. The kind of "Guitar". For this, I based it with Rhinox Hide. And don't forget the back.


7) For the wood I like to make 2 highlights. First one is Gorthor Brown.



8) And last for today's step. Highlight the edges with Baneblade Brown.


That's it for today. Next step will be clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment