Sunday, May 31, 2015

Painting Update: Dwarfs, Wood Elves and Khorne Daemonkin




Hello,

First of the serie in this blog, my Painting Updates. I will start with what is finished and work my way trough to what's left.




First off, some dwarf. My brother is a dwarf player but he doesn't like and doesn't have time to paint, so I decided to help him a little painting is dawrf army. I already painted a regiment force before and this time he asked me to add 20 IronBreakers and a Dwarf Lord on a Shield.




As you can see, his army colors are white and blue. I like to paint the beard to diferent colors. You have White for the champion, Blond, Grey, Dark Grey and Orange. The base are not done yet, I wait to finish to paint is lord to make the base all together. It will be a snow base.
I didn't really enjoy to paint this guys, it's mainly silver and gold (Dwarfs) but the Lord will be diferent.

Lets move on to my army. Wood Elves! I painted a few Wood Elves last month (Glade Guard, Wardancers...) But the model I am most proud of is my Spellweaver. Without further du, the picture:



I have a problem with painting skin but for once, I feel I succed. I am really happy of the way she looks and I am sure she will perform well. (The base will be done later with all the rest of the army)

And last, but not leats, my Khorne Daemonkin. I didn't finish them yet and they are WIP (exept the one in front). Here I present you, my Flesh Hounds of Khorne:



The one in front, is what they will look like after I finish with them. At this moment, I just did the skin basecoat and the Wash. I hope to finish them really soon as I have 10 more coming. ;)

Thats it for today. More Updates will be coming this week with some skorne I am working on too and some more Khorne Daemonkin.

As always, any comment are welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment