Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Journeyman League Week 1




Long time no post, but I am back.... And I am starting a Journey Man League with a friend, just to help us get into the game. He decided to go with Legion of Everblight and I went for Cygnar. We already played a few game to learn our Battle Group and he didn't went well for me. I do not have any picture of the games but I lost all the time. In this post, I will just show you my painted model, and I hope to not forget to take picture next time I play with them.

Lets start with my Warcaster, Major Beth Maddox.

Major Beth Maddox
Major Beth Maddox



















Follow by here heavy hitter, the Ironclad:

Cygnar Warjack IroncladCygnar Warjack Ironclad

The little Firefly:

Cygnar Warjack Firefly
Cygnar Warjack Firefly


And the last light Warjack, and maybe the least usefull in the group yet, the Lancer:

Cygnar Warjack Lancer

Cygnar Warjack Lancer

I went for a more turquoise kind of color, and I think it turned out great. Right now I am working on week 2, a Charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment