Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Update: Orks Army in progress





December and January has seen my ork army progress a lot. Freshly finish from 2 nights ago, Grukk Face-Rippa and a few boyz.
 In this army, I plan to have a few Tankbusta but the Finecast doesn't attract me much. I decided to convert them from Boyz and a Kramer bitz.
 For fun, an Ork army should have some Grots.
 This is the beginning of the Lootas squad I am putting together, 4 more are being painted at this moment.
 I bought the start collecting Orks and inside you have a Painboy and 5 Nobs. I will use the Nobs as my squad leader. I don't plan on playing a Nob squad on foot.
 In this army, I wanted a unit more scary than the little Boyz that's why I decided to convert the savage orcs in Slugga Boyz. They tend to attract fire because they look much more scary than my other squads.
 This is one of my christmas gift and I love it. I am a big fan of this guys, Grots Tanks. My only problem was that it only come with one Grotzooka so I had to recast it myself. I am really please with the result.
One of the model that was laying around my desk was a chaos rhino that I decided to convert to make a Trukk (or Looted Wagon) for my Tankbusta unit.

 Nothing special here, just the Trukk coming from the Start Collecting box.
 And the first model that I painted for this army. I love it, but I was so disappointed with it. It just too slow and die to easily.

To paint this army I use the QuickShade from Army Painter for all the guys on foot. For vehicles I use simple technique like dry brush. It allows me to have a really nice finish in a short time. I am still painting 40 more Boyz at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment