Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Painting Update: Dark Eldar and Orruk Ironjaws


This month (still 9 days left) has been kind of productif painting month. I succeeded to finish my 10 Wracks, I started my Scourges but left them on the side due to Age of Sigmar campaign. And I started some Orruks. Here are a few pictures to show you.


First off, my Scourge. It's a Work In Progress, they are far to be finished but I had to take a break from them.

And my work on the Orruks. I choose to go for the Asheater Boyz for a few reason that I will explain in another post. I succeeded to finish my test model has you can see under.


And this is him with his 4 Boyz and the Megaboss. I just need to finish the base (drybrush) on the Brutes, and for the Megaboss I still need to do the highlights and the base.



After them, I still have 5 Brutes to do giving me 3 Warscroll points for the campaign and 500 points to play a test game against some Daemon of Khorne. If I succeeded to finish them all before the end of the month, I might try to paint 10 Savage and 20 Night Goblins just to get more points for the Destruction Alliance. I have a box of this guys and nothing to do with them. 
I also know that I will invest in the Ironjawz Starter set, so I need to hurry a little, 23 days left to finish all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment