Saturday, October 8, 2016

Showcase: Soulgrinder, Maulerfiends and Rhino




It's the End, I wanted a change so I decided to sell my Chaos Army. I already find a buyer but I took picture of all my collection and I will put them, little by little has Showcase on my blog.

So let's start with the Soulgrinder:


He has been staying for 2 years on my painting table, he is one of the last piece I have done. I wanted the armour to match my army so I did them red and I had no inspiration for the skin color, that's why his skin is human skin. I really enjoy painting this guy and I like the final result of it. In the few game I play with it, it did great too...



The rhino, on the contrary, is one of the first piece I finished for my Chaos Army. I didn't enjoy painting it, it's boring, nothing special but final result is good and match my army.



 And my two Maulerfiends. I will miss them. I think I never played a game without at least on of them. They have killed so much, frustrating some of my opponent...
The one on the top was missing a piece in the box and I was not able to get a replacement, thats why he is weird. I gave him the Lasher Tendrils because he looks cooler like this.
The one on the bottom has a position that make him look like he is really to jump.

So, I will keep showing what is not my chaos army anymore in the next few weeks. And I am still debating on what to start. I think about Orks because they are funny and it's actually no (or just a few I don't know about) Orks player in Shanghai. I will make a post the day I choose to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment